The HR That Works Program can help protect your company against employee lawsuits and increase employee productivity. It was created specifically for the entrepreneurial and mid-sized company, not the Fortune 500. The HR That Works program is built on the philosophy that preventing employment law claims is as much about building powerful employment relationships as it is about policies and procedures. It is designed to help the business owners or managers cut to the chase so they can focus only on strategies and tools that get things done.
The HR That Works program includes the following tools:
1. The Lawsuit Free! Training Program - Lawsuit Free! focuses on the 29 critical risk areas you must manage to prevent the vast majority of employee lawsuits. Then it gives you the resources to do just that.
2. HR Department Audit – This extensive audit reviews the critical factors affecting your exposure to claims and the value of your HR department. It comes complete with an on-line response that suggests specific strategies and tools.
3. Personnel Policies and Procedures - There are more than 240 personnel forms, policies, procedures, checklists and facts designed to help your company meet today’s compliance and management obligations. Many of the forms offered are “one of a kind”. All of them are excellent. All employees forms come in Spanish Too!
4. Special Reports and White Papers – Over 100 reports designed to cut through the overload and supply you with the easy to understand information in critical HR areas.
5. Employee Handbook Program – This online tool creates an empowering employee handbook. Drafted without legalese, it provides you easy to follow steps for customizing an employee handbook that both management and employees can be proud of.
6. Employment Contract Builder - This tool allows you to create a template agreement for all your executives. We suggest working with the Worklaw Network to have a lawyer sign off on it.
7. Training Modules – Each of the fifteen training modules comes complete with a PowerPoint presentation, trainer’s notes, streaming video, mini-audit, related forms, and a special report, and quiz. Titles include: Hiring the Best; Keeping Great People; Sexual Harassment; Diversity and Discrimination; Discipline and Termination; How to Investigate Wrongful Employee Conduct; Complying with the ADA; Complying with the FMLA; Wage and Hour; Performance Improvement; Independent Contractor; Social Media Risks, and more.
8. Employee Knowledge Surveys – These tools will help uncover powerful information lying dormant at your company a great source of innovation, inspiration and productivity!
9. Building Powerful Employment Relationships! Book and Training Program – This program takes you on a journey with a CEO and his management team as they learn the secrets of creating a productive and legally compliant workforce. It also comes with a PowerPoint presentation and streaming video to further the learning possibilities.
10. Compliance and Culture Newsletter – This newsletter will keep you in touch with the latest compliance and management thinking. It comes in an easy to read and attractive online format as well as a podcast you can listen to. Make sure your entire management team reviews it every month.
11. Monthly Webinars - Every month you can join in a live monthly conference call with the HR That Works developers and their expert guests. More than 70 webinars are also recorded and archived for easy access at any time.
12. Strategic HR Tools - This area is designed with the HR person in mind. Powerful tools to assess your HR Department, HR career, create strategic plans and work with the executive team. Worth the price of membership on its own.
13. Hotline Service - Staffed by experienced attorneys from the Worklaw Network or HR That Works. Get your quick HR questions answered for free by a pro.
We are confident you will appreciate the incredible value of this program. So that you take no risk, we invite you to take advantage of our 30-day free access offer.
If ever a question, or if you want to join us for a demo, contact us at (800) 234-3304 or email@example.com. You'll be glad you did!